So many break-ups, so much hurt.
I think the scariest part of it all is that they all seemed happy together. And perfect. The kind of couples who are not supposed to break-up, who are supposed to get married and live happily ever after. And such is the simple mind of Francine Chye.
I wish i was in a position to tell you that girl, i know how you feel, i know how much you're hurting and no, it's not going to go away.. But eventually, the pain will subside and things will be okay. Be patient, cry when you need to, i'll be here even though you hardly know me.
On a separate note,
RJ vs AC
2-0
For those who don't already know, we lost to RJ, again. It was not a justified win for them (i won't go into it but you can ask me personally if you have a burning desire to know), but a win is a win, and 4th place for us it is. Despite the fact that we've lost our last 2 matches, we're still TOP FOUR IN SINGAPORE and knowing we worked hard for it for those many many many months, it's enough (: I'm going to miss everyone, everything. Thanks for a wonderful season, girls(:
However i won't lie, the break from hockey is well-received by me. I swear this has been the most emotionally and physically exhausting season of my life. I don't think i will so readily agree to captaincy should the opportunity arise in the future, haha. But still, no regrets, definitely no regrets. I think this season has been an oppotunity for all of us to grow, me especiallyespecially(: And to be privileged enough to have the oportunity to see a whole team progress from never seeing a hockey pitch and not even being able to push the ball to, like Dawn says, "running until our panties drop" hahaha. It's been amazing, truly, truly amazing. And now, it's up to the 4 babies to lead the next team to a whole new season. You girls have my word, though, that i will be there. I won't let you down, i promise(:
So, for now it's rest, rest and more rest. I took a nap today and woke up feeling like a truck had just hit me. I guess this is how it's gonna feel like until my body recovers.
Baby, 3 things.
1. I love you,
2. I'm not gonna let you go, and
3. Thank you(: